This Sunflower was an experiment with watercolor on canvas. It was donated to the Bergen Art Auction, last summer. Now some lovely folks have it in their living room!
I work in a variety of media, focusing rather on the process of creating art than the subject or medium. My method is loose and intuitive as I want to add more joy to this world that I am priviledged to live in.
I can be reached by email at
rheasunshine@telus.net
NOTE: Photo by Kristy Reimer, AirdrieLIFE Magazine.
Oooooo! Now you can follow these bakes & creations on IG at >
https://www.instagram.com/cindysbakes/
☆ Creative provisions by a Newb Baker, Artist + Maker...
Ok, so you all know who the latest, most amazing, actor is... right? You
should. If you do, you'd see something like Butterball Crumblecook and know
it's...
I was playing with my clay on the weekend, and made a few tiny little
animals for my friends. They are simple to make, and cute to look at- what
could ...
it is harvest time in my garden and the plucking of beautiful tomatoes, new
beans and zucchini, and so many other herbs and vegetables is thrilling and
ove...
I had a good time at Art Life at Hillcity Church on Saturday. We had to
create something of a self-portrait of what God is doing in our lives and
what w...
No comments:
Post a Comment