Thursday, October 22, 2009

"Airdrie 7 Art Show and Sale (NOVEMBER 7th)

Just thought I would like to extend and invitation to all of you art lovers out there! Airdrie 7 is gearing up for our first annual Christmas Show and Sale Event. Come out and have some dainties and mingle with the artists. Great way to meet new friends, view some wonderful artwork, and take home some Christmas gifts for your loved ones!

The show will be held at Veronica Funk's House, Saturday, November 7th, from 10:00 - 4:00pm. The Address is 44 Spruce Grove Cr. S.E. Airdrie, Alberta.

Feel free to bring Guests, family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Rhea,
    I can't believe what arrived today! A huge package encasing your beautiful Heads and Tails mixed media piece. It's so vibrant, full of energy, and filled with textured layers of rainbow colors. I've been loving looking at each section, finding the mystery pictures and words and of course -that lucky canadian hockey stick right down the back side of the eager rooster! The words in your note were beautiful and I must thank Veronica for forwarding my name to you! That is a double gift! It's a wonderful work and I am so appreciative that you sent it to me. I just looked at your blog and saw your posting of it. Must say- it's even more brilliant and lovely in person! Thanks so much again. xo Jill

    ReplyDelete