Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Introduction to some Amazing Artists!

For those of you who enjoy my blog, I really think you would get soooooo much more out of checking out some other amazing blogs that I have discovered. I still feel so new at this blogging thing and still have to figure some computor stuff out like (Like adding gadgets, and adding to my bloglist......I must confess, my husband helps me here!) There are folks out there that have the most amazing blogs ever and their art is outstanding. Many more I would love to add to my bloglist when I figure this electronic stuff out. I am so not computor minded. (I just learned to forward on my email before Christmas so know you know how challenged I am) My kids laugh cause now I forward stuff that is good alot and confess to being a Forwarding Junkie! HELP!

So, I would like to introduce to you Kaileigh Semeniuk, a 13 year old artist whose blog is "Giving From what I have" She is an amazing individual and upcoming artist. Given her young age, you would think she is much older for the type of art she is producing. You go Kaileigh! Kaileigh also does some amazing media/video work. She Rocks! Her younger brother of 10 is now pumping out some amazing poetry. Maybe we will watch them publish a book together!

Then we have the Airdrie 7 gals, whom I encourage you to check out as they are sooooooo creative and wonderful! What a positive group of local women, who are all Leaders in more ways than one. Love you Bunches and then some!

This next one will blow you all away! We have Jazworks, out of New York, Jill Jaheer! Wow, Wow, Wow, I first saw her work at Veronica's house. It was a book that several artists were working on, a brainchild of Seth Apters, I believe! Unreal! So breathtaking, and filled with hours of creative joy, one cannot immagine the Beauty! Loved all the artists work in there but Jill's kept leaping out at me. Her website could keep you busy for the next year of your life and will take you on a trip around the world. Be inspired, then GO CREATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment