Thursday, February 4, 2010

"The cat came back! (True Story)


This one is funny! My son came home last night and told a "Tale" he had heard on the news. He said a lady in Manitoba, whose cat went missing 14 years ago has returned. What a hoot! He was found because he had a tatoo. One can only imagine that if he could talk, he would have a few "Tales" of his own. Maybe a lesson to learn about "Not ever giving up on our dreams"
As for my week so far, been laying low, hanging out with my furry friend (Who by the way had upset some paint in my studio and my water container is now dumped into my palette, overturned the garbage container.....etc) Just being a wee bit of a rascal, but ever holding onto his cuteness, making it somewhat difficult to scold!!!!!!!! Anyways loads of ideas for the coming year, lots of projects on the go, and gearing up to teach a children's class at the Library on Feb 20th. That should be a Blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment