Saturday, January 14, 2012

"Candlelight Delight"


Recently while dining with a friend, I felt compelled to take this photo. Who can resist the beauty of candlelight? I have always loved how light reflects and changes atmosphere and brings forth ambiance. One of my observations is that is doesn't take alot of light to expel darkness, just even one tiny light can bring great change. It is my hope that my life could be a light in others darkness and give back a reflection of who I am created to be. Notice the prism effect of this hurricane lantern, bringing more beauty into the space. O.K. so it doesn't take much to entertain me and I have just exposed my romantic heart, but I encourage you all to drink in the beauty that surrounds you today and begin to see light in small things as that can really be the big things!

1 comment:

  1. Your post brought a huge smile to my face! You must bring radiance to all who come in contact with you. Love your photo and candle light and the magical ambiance that it creates! It brings romance to the ordinary - making smiles and our surroundings extraordinary. Huge happy new years to you and so glad to see your post!! xxoo Jilly

    ReplyDelete