Saturday, February 4, 2012

"Katie's Artsy Space and Creations"

Just one look at Kate and you'll know she is great. She graciously invited me to check out her fabulous folk dolls created in fabric. Katie has been sewing since she is 7 and it has been a joy to know her. Her dolls all have such personality and Kate my favorite is still "Marge with the big mouth". Cielle is a close second in my books. Katie has been an inspiration to me on many occasions. She helped look after my booth and even encouraged me to paint an elephant en plein air, at the Airdrie Empty Bowls Festival a few years back. Thanks Katie for stretching my imagination and challenging me to think outside of the box. To view more of Kate's collection go to www.kateandko.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see your post Rhea and be able to see these beautiful dolls. Unfortunately, I'm not able to access the site. But, as an outsider looking in- they must be even more magical in person. Have a wonderful February- filled with hearts to make your face light up! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link is actually http://kateandko.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete