Sunday, January 13, 2013

CHANGE IS COMING

While I have not posted for quite some time, life had me on a different journey.  Life happens, people change and circumstances come your way that you would not have planned or predicted or sometimes prepared for.  So I have taken steps to simplify and that meant not to blog for a season of life.  Still pondering it, the whole blog thing. 

My desire has always been to inspire and let folks know that if I can do it (art) that is, that so can you! To encourage the creative heart would have been the aim there I suppose.  To play, that is the key word there!!! That is what I do and have done in the making of my work.  Sometimes passionately and sometimes attempting something fearfully but still attempting.  I have a motto that is quite simple.  "Pull out all the stops and paint or create or sing or dance"  Just do something, and get that creative energy flowing and something great is just around the corner from that.  Another motto of mine is "So what if you make a misteak (Ha) you can always paint over it!!! Notice I made a mistake in that spelling, but in art I would have painted right over that and kept going. Any funny thing about that too if if you make the Miss a steak she would probably enjoy that!!! O.K. so I am getting tired and kinda corny huh????

My last post was about taking new steps.  That too if important in any aspect of life if you desire to sustain true growth.  New steps would also vary from person to person but extremely important in moving in the direction of your dreams and goals.

I am envisioning an exciting year full of HOPE, COLOR and JOY for Myself and all of you in blogland.  I told a friend today who just went through cancer and chemo treatment, "You gotta keep HOPE on a rope this year!!!!

Wishing you and yours a HaPpy ArTFuLL NeW YEaR!!!!!

Trust me my spelling antics will keep you on your toes if nothing else!!!

Warm Regards,
Rhea HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment