Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"Beautiful and Majestic Drive into Wonderland!"

Majesty and Beauty, all wrapped in this Wonderland, I get to call home! While I do not live directly in the Canadian Rockies, I am close enough to get there and enjoy them. On clear days, I do have a spectacular view of them from my home, which I am thankful for.

The power of distraction is amazing and something to ponder. I recall hearing a story of a woman whose husband was dying of cancer. She asked him what he had always wanted to do and never done. They lived in the United States. He said he had always wanted to see the Canadian Rockies. So with that purpose in mind, she loaded up their vehicle and her husband and off they went. You know, she said that he was sooo much stronger after that trip and she is sure that is why he even lived for 3 months longer.

One of my buddies and I decided we needed to breath in some of that amazing mountain air, hike and just enjoy creation. While the grass if greener this week, we still got some great shots of our "Glorious Distraction!"

No comments:

Post a Comment