Saturday, May 29, 2010

"The Finished Project!"

Well I am pleased to say that I am done my chair for the Empty Bowls Festival that will be held in Airdrie on Saturday June 12th. I've also had the opportunity to paint a few bowls that have been glazed and are waiting to be fired down at "Simply Ceramics" in Airdrie for the fundraiser. The idea is brilliant and they have held this festival numerous times in Airdrie, to raise money for the Food Bank. This year they have added the Airdronidack Chairs and white tents that will host artists to demonstrate their talent, and sell their wares. Hope to see you down there. I am still deciding what to demo, leaning towards Watercolors or Mixed Media, as Encaustic hot waxes, make me a wee bit nervous with little people hanging around. I still have a few weeks to decided. I'll surprise you, hows that?

No comments:

Post a Comment