Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Guess Who is Watching the Chair Painting?????


Alright, so I have not started painting my chair, but it is built and ready to go. The 1st coat of primer will probably go on this afternoon, and yes I do have a secret admirer watching the process. I regret to inform even myself that he is no longer innocent. He was found guilty of catching his first mouse in the garage. Oh how I had desired to spare him of that. I bought him the best cat food available in hopes that he would be soooo happy. I guess his "Lion" Jungle instincts just took over, either that or he just really likes "FAST FOOD!"

3 comments:

  1. Awwww. That's so cute! Donut used to get that look every once in a while as well. Have you decided on a name for him yet?

    ~Talia~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree SOOOO CUTE!!!!! haha adorable

    ~Kayleigh~

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL you are so funny. Rhea you are such a great writer. You write just like you talk and I think that is a sign of a good writer. We love it.

    ReplyDelete